How Far Can an Electric Car Go?
Electric cars are a great way to feel confident that you’re not only saving money but saving the planet too. But getting to know all this new technology can be a lot to get to grips with. That’s why we’ll be taking you through more information about electric car battery life and questions like how far can an electric car go.
At MG, we have two different electric car models, both jam packed with amazing features to make sure you have a carefree drive. Each car has a different electric car battery life so we’ll be taking you through every car's ability so you’re able to make the right choice for you.
New MG ZS EV
The New MG ZS EV is our family-friendly electric SUV, supplying you with comfort, space and style all in one. This is one of our best electric car deals as it’s perfect for families or those who require a more substantial electric vehicle.
As we know, it’s important to know how to charge your car and how long to charge your electric car. The New MG ZS EV electric car battery life provides up to 273 miles of driving range from a single charge.
With its 51.1kWh, water-cooled lithium-ion battery the New MG ZS EV to reach full charge from a:
- 7kW domestic charger charging to full battery takes 8 hours.
- Using 50kW public rapid charging points, charging to 80% capacity takes 54 minutes.
- Using 100kW public rapid charging points, charging to 80% capacity takes 36 minutes.
With its 72.6kWh, water-cooled lithium-ion battery the New MG ZS EV Long Range to reach full charge from a:
- 7kW domestic charger charging to full battery takes 10.5 hours.
- 50kW public rapid charging point charging to 80% capacity takes 1 hour 3 minutes.
- 100kW public rapid charging points charging to 80% capacity takes 42 minutes.